Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keeping it real

OK. Let's be real here. I haven't made the physical changes to myself I wanted to make when I started this blog. There have been improvements in some areas, but not in others. I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. Because for some reason I've gotten into the habit of letting myself down. There, I said it. I'm used to disappointing myself.

I don't want to let you down though. My plan is to dedicate every Thursday to "Keeping it Real" where I will post photos of my progress (good or bad) along with a rating on a scale of 1 to 10.

Here we go.

Put-togetherness:



Score- 3. No makeup. Sloppy hairstyle. Comfy clothes that don't look particularly matched.

Nails:


Score- 4. Stop chewing them already.

Head to toe:


Score- 1. Because I'm not a healthy weight and I am determined that I have nowhere to go but up (well, technically down on the scale)

Inches from start:

Today is the start date so nothing to report.

Bust: 0
Hips: 0
Waist: 0

1 comment:

  1. Way to hold yourself accountable! I haven't even got out of sweats today so thre will be no self portraits taken. You are a brave woman, good luck with this journey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails